What kind of data and information is collected
- When the user gains access to the services of the platform, the user’s web browser, the platform of the mobile device used, or the camera of the device, automatically collect and register data to the server among which may be: the user’s location via the GPS, the type and version of the web browser, websites visited, the time and duration of the visit etc.
- Cookies and other similar technologies may be used, which the user has the possibility to stop or limit through the web browser’s settings. In this case, some parts of the website may malfunction.
Social media, third parties and other websites
How data and information collected is being used
RESCUETEAMDELTA.GR uses the data and information collected from its users with the purpose of:
- Efficiently providing its portal services
- Notifying when modifications are taking place to one of the services provided from those mentioned on the portal.
- Ensuring the provision, improvement, and monitoring the effectiveness of its services.
- Informing about the development and testing of new services and functions.
- Monitoring the total number of visitors, the site traffic and user demographics.
- Making sure to diagnose and fix technical problems.
Sharing data and information
Securing user personal data
RESCUETEAMDELTA.GR conforms to the legislation in force concerning the protection of user information and personal data and makes every effort possible in order to protect the data and user information in its files, abiding by all procedures prescribed by the law.