Offer the medicine you do not need!userrescdeltadmin
Offer the medicine you do not need!
Do an act of solidarity that saves lives!
What can you donate?
Even one of the most common medicines that everyone has at home can make a difference.
Donate medicine in an open or closed box, even if there is a small amount left over.
For safety reasons, before donating a medicine that you do not need, make sure that it meets the following conditions:
- The expiration date of the medicine has not passed.
- It is not a medicine that needs a refrigerator.
- Not open: syrup, ointment, drops, inhalable.
- It does not belong to the category of digram drugs.
- It has been maintained at a controlled room temperature (25 ° C) and away from any source of heat and humidity (eg kitchen, bathroom).
- His coupon has been removed (sticker with barcodes).
Those who want to be informed or to offer can contact us inbox via LinkedIn, Facebook, instagram or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org